Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whirlwind of Activity


So, I have to begin by apologizing because I have not even started and I feel like this is going to be a blog of babbling. BUT, then again, I am Jen Senn and tend to do that. I guess if you are a close enough friend to be reading this, then that is something that should be expected.



In so many ways I feel like the last three weeks have been a whirlwind of activity for Paityn and I. I sit here now and wonder where exactly do I begin. I guess I should start with a quick update. My divorce is final, Martins criminal trial is over and I am officially Jen Senn again. so many more details for all of that then I care to post I just know that it feels good for my heart, my head, my bloodsugars and for Paityn to have it all over with.


What do spaghetti and waffles have to do with each other . Now, there are a few of you who received an email from me about this so please just bare with me. I recently listened to a broadcast of focus on the family that spoke to my heart and mind in ways that I can not even begin to explain. Now, I already said that I tend to babble and I hope that this will come as an explanation of that. Spaghetti and waffles....what do they have in common. So, the point of this broadcast was communication between a man and a woman. The woman's brain is like spaghetti while the mans brain is like a waffle. We woman tend to start on one topic and can go from one thing to another without missing a breath. Our topics all wind together and touch in one way or another....like a plate of spaghetti. A mans brain is like a waffle. They have lots of things in their head but none of them touch and can not be intertwined together. If you want to change subjects, you need to change boxes. Now, the reason for this being an "OH MY GOODNESS" moment for me is that my problem is that I don't keep the spaghetti in my brain, I let it spew out of my mouth. I want to say by no means does this epiphany mean I am going to stop being me, but it does mean that I at least know why I do what I do. If you would like to learn more about the spaghetti and waffles podcast please let me know. I would LOVE to share this with anyone who has a person of the opposite sex (relationship or friend or even a coworker/boss) in their life.



Now, moving on.... literally. Paityn and I are going to be moving back to Loveland. Let me tell you that I am so tired of listening to the people I work with ask me why Loveland. I have to say that for the first time in years I feel like I am going home. I will be moving back to the south side of town that I know so well. I went this past week and filled out all the paperwork to be considered an actual applicant. I have never lived in an apartment complex and although I am a bit leery about several different sides of this, I know that there is a reason we are where we are and this is the only place I feel peace about living. My ideal situation will someday be a duplex or townhouse where we have a garage and a private yard, but as I said, God has a reason. I was pleased to receive a call this past week from the complex telling me that I am next in line for whatever apartment that I want. They did have two becoming available for June however they are both units that do not meet our needs. Although I am excited to begin this new adventure, I also know that I need to stick to my needs and be patient. I will be sure to keep all updated.



I have decided to end this post as my next topic is much more serious and I would like to someday look back and know just how much it meant to me.



Can't wait to see what God has in store next for us TWO SENNSATIONAL LADIES.....

1 comment:

  1. OHMYGOSH! I am so glad to hear you're moving back to Loveland! I'm sorry I haven't written more lately, I've been very busy lately. Love you - talk to you soon, I hope! School's out in 2 weeks...Craaazy!

    ReplyDelete

My Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.