Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Is Upon Us

So this past week I have had a week of grieving. I am grieving that my little girl is not so little anymore. There have been nights of little sleep due to growth pains and conversations that amaze me. As I sat at work yesterday tears just came to my eyes as I thought of the little girl with curly little wisps around her face sitting so patiently waiting for her Mommy at work and the now not so little girl who likes to give fashion advice and definitely loves shoes and purses. Gee, wonder where she gets that from??? As this week came to an end I was again reminded of yet another reason to grieve the loss of my baby girl.....I put her on a plane on her own to fly to Papa and Nana in Arizona. Now, I am unsure who will be watching who as we all know that Papa loose with a 7 year old might mean that Nana is going to be one busy lady.


Here is her adventure in pictures.....


Everyone making it through security.




Paityn and Mommy on the train


Robert and Noah on the train



Paityn plane as it arrived to DIA


Not so patiently waiting......




Three peas in a pod.... now if only I can convince them

to quit ganging up and picking on Mamma




Paityn waiting to board the plane.


Noah waiting to see the plane leave. He was so sad and kept

saying how much he was going to miss Paityn.




A bunny that was waiting for Noah as we left DIA


Paityn on an adventure with Nana...maybe Nana is the

one we need to worry about







Paityn and Papa




Paityn with two generations of Grandparents




Paityn in Aunt Barbs pool










I thought pictures did it more justice then my words. She has grown so much. It just amazes me on a daily basis what an amazing young lady she is turning into. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.....



I love you Paityn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.