Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tough Decisions

How do you decide to go from a nice person to a person on a defensive strike? Heck, for that matter, how do you decide that what you thought was being a nice person is, in all actuality, allowing a person to continue to walk all over you?

As I write this I want so badly to have the answers drop out of the sky in yes or no form. That is not happening. I have begun to think about a no contact order (a form of a restraining order) against Martin and have also begun to research the contempt of court charges that I was advised to file a while ago. The reason for all of this is harassment that is not stopping and his inability to do anything that he is supposed to do to step up and take care of our daughter.

It saddens me really. How can a man put so little importance on his child that he can't even begin to be responsible for her.

As I write this I ask that anyone reading it would keep me in your thoughts and prayers as the road I am travelling continues to be one that I would rather not be on. I know that my Lord continues to strengthen me. I also know that he is in control and protects me. Those things bring a peace that is amazing.

Love to you all!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.