Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Bash and Craziness

So, I decided that this summer must be the summer of complete craziness for Paityn and I. We at any given time can be driving between Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins in one day and often find that if we are home we have at least four extra kids in tow. I love the joy of hearing a bunch of young girls laughing.

Today we are celebrating Paityn's birthday. Now, I tend to go overboard on this day. I always have a big get together, cake, food, games (or sidewalk paint) and a lot of loved ones around. This year with so many changes taking place in our life we decided to just keep it simple. A few of our close friends are coming over and the neighborhood kids will be here to celebrate. Cupcakes and lemonade.... hard to do when I am used to spending the whole day preparing.

Last night I took four girls to the Centerra shopping center to go and just enjoy some time together and to watch the "Karate Kid" movie on the big blow up screen. talk about amazing fun. As I sat there I realized just how mature my little girl is coming and how blessed I am to have her in my life. Do plans ever go as they should when there are five girls involved...heck no, but I guarantee on the way home all of them were talking about how they wanted to do it again. I also believe that I have more knowledge of Justin Bieber then any one person should have now.

Please know that I am aware that none of pictures are uploaded with this post. This is where the craziness comes in. I know that I keep thinking of things to blog about and I don't do them because I just don't have time to do them as I wish I could. So, that being said, I am going to start doing the writing when I think of it and I can add the pictures later. Maybe look for one post of just pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You can always go back and edit posts and add in pictures, if you do want the pictures to go with the actual event. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

My Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.