Sunday, July 17, 2011

Changes

Today I rode in the car with Corbin and listened to him tease me about how old I am getting and how I need to adjust to all kinds of changes. It was said in the funnest moments, but later in the day I sat back and realized the truth to what he was saying.

Several months ago I felt God just break me. Not in a bad way, but in a way where I just sat on my couch and wept. I cried for the unknown and for the changes that had happened in the last year. That day the tears were mourning. I realized very quickly that there was not a reason to mourn but rather a reason to continue to trust God and rejoice at what he had done in our lives. So many things have come out of the last 18 months. I can't even begin to express how I feel when I think of the grace, mercy and provision of my heavenly father.

So, who knows that when I do things, I like to do them big. I don't do just a little move across a small town like Milliken. I am uprooting schools, day-cares, doctors. I am moving to a city that although home to me, feels like a scary to new place to Paityn. In the past week I began to think about even what type of amazing God moments I have already seen in my move. For those who remember I struggled and struggled with where I should move, what should I pay, where should I put Paityn. It really came down to apartment locations, two schools ....etc. Well, I made a decision about the apartment, felt such peace that I knew it had to be right. It dawned on me that the other apartment never even called me that they had a place. If I had put my coins into that purse I would be up a creek. God is absolutely in control and I know that it is worth it.

Now, the newest adventure that the Sennsational Ladies are going on is that on September 22, 2012 I will become Mrs. Corbin Schon. On July 2nd Corbin asked for Paityn's blessing and asked me to marry him. We are very excited about what God has in store for this new family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.